Sunday, May 28, 2006

Deflowering in the woods


I was taking a walk in the woods the other day, hunting for wild primroses to plant in the boggy area of my garden. The rough path followed a stream that runs down the hill. It's been raining a lot and the stream was rushing. One of my favorite spots is a waterfall which has a deep pool at its base. It's a beautiful spot to sit and watch the water tumble over the rocks. I lay down on a flat rock and relaxed. I was dozing when I thought I heard laughter. I sat up and looked around, but could not see anyone. The sound seemed to be below me, so I walked a few yards, to where a rocky outcrop jutted out. Peering through the bracken, leaning over the edge, about fifteen feet below me I saw the source of the laughter - a boy and a girl, laying on a picnic blanket, kissing passionately. I started to back away from the edge, but as I watched, the boy slipped his hand inside the girl's shirt, cupping her breast, and I sat there transfixed, watching. If they had looked up they would probably have spotted me, but they were totally pre-occupied with themselves.

The girl had long bright red hair - I guessed she might be a member of a gypsy family who live in the area, they have a brood of carrot red-haired kids. She looked about seventeen or so. As I observed them, she sat up and pulled her shirt over her head. Then with a quick snap she removed her bra, revealing her beautiful, nicely sized, firm young breasts. She then grabbed the boy's shirt and pulled it over his head. He looked about the same age as her, with tousled black hair. He took her nipple in his mouth, massaging the other one with his hand. I sat there, unable to move, feeling my pussy getting wet. The girl was wearing a short skirt, hiked up around her narrow waist, I could see her white underwear exposed. She was whispering something in the boys ear. I guess she was asking if he had a rubber, as he sat up and pulled something out of his pocket with a flourish.

He stood up and discarded his jeans, his underwear coming down with them, then his sneakers, and he was naked. His penis was erect, standing proud, his balls dangling. A dark bush of black hair surrounded his cock, in contrast to his white skin. The girl sat up and took it in her mouth, holding his firm buns with her hands, pulling him into her mouth. "That's magic, Liz. Oh geez, don't stop, Liz", he said distinctly, "Oh that's great, suck me, yes, suck me in all the way!" She continued to blow him enthusiastically, her head bobbing up and down his penis. It did not take long for her ministrations to have the desired effect. "I'm gonna come soon, yes, yes, keep going, keep going...." Meanwhile, my hand was in my pants, my fingers rubbing my clit as I watched from my vantage point just a few feet above them. If they had not been so carried way with themselves, I am sure they would have noticed my heavy breathing.

The girl was clearly intent on swallowing his semen, her red hair bobbed in and out faster and faster, his breathing faster, his hands on her head pulling her in and out. "Now, I'm coming now, I'm coming, swallow it, Liz, take it all!" he exclaimed. As his semen spurted into her mouth, she continued to suck him dry, I could see the come running out the edges of her mouth, he must have come a bucketful. As his orgasm subsided, he sat down. She kissed him passionately, letting him taste his own semen. I frigged my clit harder, I could taste his come in my mouth too, I could imagine the slippery, salty substance on my tongue. My legs started to tremble and my cunt contracted as a powerful orgasm washed over me.

The show was not over though, he laid the girl down, pulled off her underwear, revealing a bush of red pubic hair. She lay back and put her fingers into her bush, playing with herself as he watched. The boy then knelt between her legs and lowered his head to her red bush. She protested a little, I could hear her saying "No, I don't taste nice, I've never done that before", but she gave in as curiosity got the better of her, and he proved her wrong by enthusiastically performing cunnilingus on her. Though he seemed inexperienced, I could see she was getting into it and her hips bucked as his fingers spread her labia and his tongue explored her vagina, alternating between her clit and running his tongue up and down her slit. She was moaning, a sweet smile of near-ecstasy on her face. Her moans egged him on and his langue lashed her clit. "There, there, keep your tongue there, don't stop whatever you're doing..." Her hips bucked, she grabbed his ears and forced his head deeper into her cunt, and she came with a yell "I'm there, ooooh, yeah, you made me come, gosh, that was brill!"
He rolled off her and from the smile I could see he was as pleased to have brought her to orgasm as she was to have it! They kissed again, this time she tasted her own juices on his lips. I could see his cock was fully erect again and he unwrapped the rubber, rolling it onto his penis. She watched, looking a little apprehensive, I could hear words that sounded like "Take it slow, please, I want it, but just don't hurt me." While she had sucked his cock as if it was not the first time, she seemed to be a virgin. He leaned over whispered something in her ear, then they kissed again gently, his hands playing with her nipples, and she relaxed. The girl was holding his sheathed penis in one hand, running her fingers up and down it, and masturbating herself slowly with her other hand. Then she lay back and he got on top of her. She guided his penis to her opening, and he slowly pushed his penis into her slowly. "Oh shit, stop, it hurts, you're too big, I cannae take it, stop!" she cried, but he kept pushing, and suddenly his penis broke though her hymen and disappeared inside her. "Oh Jesus, it hurts, it hurts, go slow", she cried, a tear running down her face. He kissed her tenderly, allowing her to get used to his organ inside her. She relaxed a bit, and as the initial pain of her deflowering subsided, he started to fuck her slowly. Her hips began to move in rhythm with his thrusts, faster and faster, as his penis slid in and out of her newly opened vagina.

As the boy had already come once already, he had more stamina this time, and kept thrusting, until the girl started to come. She cried out in staccato bursts "Oh yes... I'm there ... don't stop ... keep going ... I'm there ... it's good ... yes, fuck me harder, fuck me John, I can take it now, don't stop..." As she started to experience her first vaginal orgasm from intercourse, her excitement spurred him on, his thrusting became more urgent, harder and harder he banged her. "That's it, I'm going to come" he cried, and with a grunt, his penis jerked and his sperm filled the condom. He continued to pump her for a few strokes more, then slowly he withdrew from her vagina, pulling off the condom. He looked scared at a little blood dribbled from her vagina. She laughed "Don't worry, it's my virginity you took, that's all, you haven't really hurt me!" She picked up the condom and examined the contents. "Not bad for a second go," she grinned. "Do you think you have any more in you? I wouldn't mind coming again like that!"

As they had reached orgasm, so had I once again. I had unzipped my pants so as to give me more room. My panties were drawn aside, three fingers working furiously inside my cunt and rubbing my clit. My second explosive orgasm had released a torrent of my fluids. I lay there, breathing hard, not daring to move in case the teenagers below spotted me. But they were engrossed in each other, laying there naked, kissing and hugging, no doubt ready for another go. Slowly I pulled up my pants, backed away from my hiding place, and tiptoed away. Noting the spot and hoping that maybe I might see them again one day, making love in the woods.

5 comments:

dirtylittlegirl said...

Ah, what a lovely voyeur story... very sexy and sensual, I like the idea of watching people begin to explore their sexuality - a bit more naughty than watching the experienced ;)

Alex said...

First times are always special, charged, exciting, sometimes full of dread, fear of the unknown, but ultimately, hopefully, fulfilling. Because there can only be one first time for all of us.

Though at least there's a first time for every experience, sexual or otherwise. And there's so much out there to experience ;)

Cherrie said...

There's a little voyeur in all of us. For some of us, that critter isn't so little!

Maybe Liz was a virgin before this, but John seemed to know what he was doing. He was considerate enough to use a condom, and skillful enough to get Liz to beg for more. Not bad for a first time!

And you described it so well! A happy little tale for a lazy Sunday morning!

Vahri said...

Thanks DLG, Alex and Cherrie. Sometimes watching is just as much fun as participating, and this was one of those times. I am glad I did not scare them away from a great moment.
Vahri

Anonymous said...

Hory stuff! Open air sex is great1