Wednesday, May 17, 2006

There's a wet spot ...

Sitting alone with my PowerBook in my lap, while waiting for my man to come home, surfing some of my favorite blogs. I read Roger "DirtyBoy 's" invitation to tell him how to fuck me. So I stepped out of the shadows, no longer just a lurker masturbating, and posted a comment in his blog. It was SO much fun writing about Roger eating me out - all I needed to come hard, I was typing with one finger which rubbing my clit with my other hand. I had to replace my fingers with my vibrator buried inside my pussy so I could type with both hands!

There's a very wet spot on the chair now, I couldn't stop my juices from leaking out as I read those stories.

Some of the posts there are really H O T! Roger, you have an eager following. Thank you for your devotion to our reading and orgasmic pleasure. And thank you Lizzie, Christina, BC and others for your comments to that post. I was happy to read that there are guys out there who like Roger's writings too. And I love the post from Claudia Jean where she gets a strap-on dildo and fucks Roger up the arse. So aggressive and dominating, yet mindful of his pleasure. I will read that one to my man when he gets home and see if he is aroused ....

2 comments:

dirtyboy said...

Vahri - thankyou xx
I'm glad you've finally stepped out of the shadows, and I hope you enjoy your new blog - and I'm especially glad that you came when you were writing for me - that's very much what I wanted.
It turns out that the Claudia Jean story was actually written by a guy pretending to be a girl (go figure! lol) - he emailed me to admit to it, and normally in those circumstances I'd have removed the comment, but he'd written it well, so it seemed mean and churlish to do so. Might be worth bearing in mind, though, if you're going to read it to your hubby!
Having said that, if you want to fantasise about wearing a strap-on and fucking me up the arse, I'd definitely love to read it ;)

Vahri said...

Oh Roger, that was so naughty of him/her. I am glad you didn't delete it, as it was delicious to think of you being taken that way by Claudia Jean, tied up and defenceless. I have so many wicked thoughts rushing through my head now, I must pace myself, I came twice this evening re-reading all your visitors comments. Thanks for stopping by!

Vahri