Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Iridescent Elizabethan Dildo

My hubby came home for a short visit and brought me a present from Blowfish. Something that combines my love for beautiful glass with my love of sex toys. It's called the Elizabethan, and it's a glass dildo that changes colors through a spectrum of blue, purple, magenta and green as it turns. It's curved so that when inserted in my vagina, the end rubs against my G-spot. And it's chunky too, big enough to fill me up. When he inserted it inside me while biting on my clit, I went wild. The sensation of the cold smooth glass inside me made for an explosive, mind blowing orgasm. As if that wasn't enough, he got into a 69 position and I sucked on his cock, then he stuck his tongue in my rear hole, while fucking me slowly with the dildo. He removed it from my pussy and inserted it slowly in my arse. My own juices were enough to lubricate me and it went in easily, he fucked my arse with the dildo while his tongue worked my clit. He said it looked fabulous, shimmering in the light, changing colors, but I could not see that. The orgasms I had with it had me seeing colors too! Thanks for the toy, my love, XOXO ... It looks beautiful on the shelf in the living room with my paperweight collection! But I am sure it will be in my bed more often than not... If you want to buy one, here is a link to GlassFantasy.com (a USA company) - they stock lots of cool glass dildos.

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Fit for a queen! I wonder if she (Elizabeth I) had her royal glass blowers make her something like this.

We love the 69 + dildo position! We call it the 70! (Get it?)