Friday, May 19, 2006

A boisterous sail - part 1

Last weekend my friend Chuck invited me to go sailing with with his wife Di. He also invited two young friends of his from work, Jack and Tim, so the guys could do the heavy work. He has a nice yacht, an old but well maintained Baltic 37, made in Finland, very pretty boat with wood decks and sleek looks. Fast too when the wind got up. I called my hubby and asked him if it was OK to go, he agreed, saying I deserved a fun sail. "Just don't be hoisting any mainsails", he joked!

I drove down to Colintraive where he keeps his boat. We had a boisterous sail through the Kyles of Bute and over to Tarbert and dropped anchor. After buying fish'and'chips at the fish bar, and downing a few drinks in the pub, we hopped in the dinghy and rowed back out to our boat anchored in the harbor. Di had a a wee bit too much to drink and Chuck had to help her on board, his hand in her crotch as he helped her aboard. Chuck and Di retired to the master cabin aft. I could hear them giggling and whispering, and imagined them getting naked. They are a good looking couple, fit and active, and always nice to each other, sneaking a hug and a kiss. I am sure they have a good sex life.

I had grabbed one of the bunks in the forward cabin, originally thinking I would have the cabin to myself. But Jack had other ideas. Jack is a medium build guy, brown hair and a beard. He has a good sense of humor, we had been laughing all night. So when Jack suggested he take the other forward bunk, that it was more comfortable than the small berth aft, I said OK. Tim would sleep in the main cabin. Jack let me undress first with the door closed. I pulled off my jeans, leaving on my t-shirt and panties, and got into my sleeping bag. Then Jack came in wearing a t-shirt and boxers, and got into his sleeping bag. Our feet were touching at the point of the V berth, our bodies just a couple of feet apart.

The gentle rocking motion of the boat was nice, but I could not get off to sleep, I had a buzz from the drink. It was hot too. The moon was full, shining through the hatch which I had opened a crack for ventilation. I unzipped my sleeping bag, exposing my legs. Then I dozed off. Some time later, maybe an hour, I woke up, feeling a hand on my legs. I rolled over, and Jack was leaning over, looking at me, touching me. Stroking my leg. Then I realized I had my hands down my panties, I must have been masturbating in my sleep - (I do that a lot!) - and Jack must have seen my hand moving inside in my panties. I was a bit uncertain what to do, but then I thought, what the hell? Yes, I'm married, but my hubby won't mind as long as I tell him ALL the details and it's just a one time thing.

I grinned back at Jack. Then I reached over and put my hand inside his sleeping bag, which was also unzipped. I put my hands on his shorts and felt his erection bulging. His cock felt big. I slipped my hand under the elastic and I could feel his hardness directly, I put my hand around it and it was definitely thick and not circumcised. I started to wank Jack slowly under the cover of the sleeping bag. His breath quickened. I motioned to him to move around, so we could be closer together at the top of the V berth. We got out of the sleeping bags and lay close together, and Jack pulled me to him and started to kiss me. His breath tasted of beer, but at that point I was too horny to care. I kissed him back, rubbing his cock, feeling the pre-cum wetness oozing out.

I wanted to get on top of him and fuck him, but there was not much headroom, plus I didn't want to make too much noise. Tim was just a few feet away in the main cabin. Jack's hands moved inside my t-shirt, fondling my small braless tits and hardening nipples. I massaged his cock, sliding my hand up and down. I played with his foreskin. His hand moved inside my panties to my cunt, which was very wet by then, and his finger slid inside me, alternately playing with my clit and plunging his finger inside me. We stayed there, slowly masturbating each other for a while. It felt nice, relaxed, with the motion of the boat and the sound of lapping waves. Then I moved around so I could lean over him, and took his hard cock in my mouth. It was thick but not too long, just six inches or so and I could take the whole thing. It tasted sweaty, but I didn't care. I started to play with his balls, and he put his hands on my head and started to fuck my face. With a bit more wriggling, I got it so we could do a sixty nine, with my pussy over his face. He pulled my panties down, and jammed my cunt into his bearded face and stuck his tongue inside me, his rough beard providing additional stimulation. I had not had a shower, and my cunt probably smelled a bit, but it didn't seem to bother him. His tongue was good, he was reaching the right places.... Meanwhile I kept sucking him off, squeezing the base of his cock, massaging his balls... I could feel him start to come, his balls tightened up, he started moaning into my cunt as he was eating me, biting my clit, and his fingers massaging my bum, circling my arsehole. I was getting close, I ground my cunt into his face, my juices flooding out. He started to come, the first spurt hit the back of my throat, then another. I swallowed some of it, then came up for air and another spurt splashed on my face. He held my thighs and pulled me closer into his face, he had his finger frigging my cunt, then he pulled it out, and pushed it into my arsehole. Even with the lubrication from my pussy, I was tight, and it hurt like hell. The sudden pain from the invasion of my arsehole triggered my orgasm, that was it, I started to come, riding his face, my juices released and flooding over him. I stuck his softening cock back in my mouth and sucked it hard while my thighs clenched his head, riding out the waves of my orgasm. His finger pushed further into my bum, and he kept tonguing my clit, so that I came again!

Just then, the door to the cabin opened. Tim stuck his head in. "Look", he said, "I've been out here listening to you two doing it, and I've been wanking away like crazy. Chuck and Di have been going at it in the aft cabin, I heard them too, and I think he is fucking her arse now, from the amount of squealing. I am just way too hot and bothered and I need some relief. Vahri, will you suck me off? In fact at this point I am so fucking horny, I don't care which one of you does it, will someone please suck me off!"

We both burst out laughing at the pain on Tim's face. He was standing there, head touching the cabin roof, with his big cock sticking out of his Y-fronts. Must have been eight inches and thick, definitely not a cock to be passed up. Meanwhile Jack's come is dripping down my face and his finger is jammed up my arsehole! Grinning sympathetically, I replied, "Don't worry, Tim, of course we will take care of you..."

To be continued.

2 comments:

dirtyboy said...

ohhh... this is just intense... quite, quite delicious... x

Cherrie said...

Ahh, sex on a sailboat! The rocking waves, the close quarters, the lack of privacy . . .

Just don't capsize her in part 2!