Thursday, May 18, 2006

A walk on the beach ...


It's a sunny day, and after days of dull weather, mist and drizzle, I feel the need to get out. I give my mum a quick call as I always do, then I go outside and potter around my beloved garden for a while, getting ready for planting some tomato plants. I am bending over pulling a weed when I hear a whistle. I turn around, and my friend Fiona is standing at the gate, with her yellow labrador, Dougal. "Vahri, I'm off for a walk with the dog, are you doing anything?" she asks. "Sounds good to me", I reply. "How about going down to A____g bay" I say. Fiona agrees "Aye, it's a great place for the dog to run".

The beach is remote, hidden on a bay off the main road. There is a track down to it which involves walking through the fields. "I'll just get my wellies on", I shout, heading back inside. I grab my knapsack and stuff some goodies to snack on in it, my anorak and a throw rug. And, for good measure, my camera. We jump into my Land Rover and drive for ten minutes, parking in the deserted lay-by by the old church. "Looks like we are on our own today", I remark. "All the better for us", Fiona grins, and squeezes my hand. Now we are away from the road, walking down the bumpy lane with a field on one side and the woods on the other. Fiona lets Dougal off his leash, and he runs a few yards ahead, sniffing, sniffing everything.

We chat away for a while as we stroll down the road. "I wish my man was not away so much" I say. "I get so fucking horny laying there at night". Fiona sympathizes with me. "I spend long nights alone, surfing the web, getting excited reading sexy stories, and without him there to take care of me, it's rough", I complain. "Don't you play with yourself?" asks Fiona. "Of course," I reply. "I've got my vibrator and I get off, but I miss a hard good fuck, I'm ovulating and at my horniest right now". Fiona smiles as she says "You are a poor dear. I need to take care of you". I am not sure what she means, but I smile, we walk on. The last stretch is through a boggy area with sheep wandering around, so we step carefully. "Glad I brought my wellies" I remark.

Suddenly we reach the top of the sand dunes, and below us the beach is revealed. Rocks and sand stretch about a half a mile in either direction, the waves lapping at the shore, the seagulls are strutting around and making a lot of noise. Dougal rushes into the water, splashing around, swimming in the chilly water. A fishing boat's motor rumbles as it passes offshore. We enjoy ourselves skimming stones for a while. I get six hops, and win. It's a great isolated spot, and we have it all to ourselves.

"Let's go lay out my rug and have a snack," I suggest. We find a nice spot hidden in the dunes, spread the rug, lay down and munch on apples. I lay back, staring at the clouds drifting by, the soft sand beside me running through my fingers. I am humming a song, I feel very relaxed. Fiona is lying beside me, and turns to look at me. She whispers, "I feel a wee bit awkward about this, you are my friend, so I think I can say this". She hesitates, then continues, "I'd like to kiss you." Hearing no resistance from me, she leans over and kisses me on the lips. I feel a tingle running through my body. I don't pull away. I am horny as hell and here she is kissing me. I reach up and stroke her hair, kissing her back, playing gently with her lips. "I've been thinking about this kiss for a while" said Fiona. " I want to make love to you. You are so pretty, and funny too, you have a sexy figure and your lips are just so pouty, makes me all wet looking at you". Wow. I have not been with a woman other than a quick fumble under the sheets in the dorm at school with a friend. And suddenly I am presented with this opportunity. I am horny, I feel my pussy juices start to run. "I am wet too", I reply. Then, on impulse, I add "You can feel me if you want".

Fiona is a petite girl, with red hair and piercing blue eyes. Pretty, but with a simple, short, easy maintenance haircut. Her white skin is smooth. Our lips still locked, her hands start exploring my breasts through the fabric of my jersey, sliding down, and inside my jeans. Her fingers slide under the waistband of my undies, running though my soft pubic hair, till they reach my wet slit. "Oh you are indeed wet, you need some relief, Vahri!" She slides a finger inside me, I take a sharp intake of breath, it's just so exciting having her finger me. "I need more room, take your pants off", she says. "But what if someone comes and sees us," I ask. "The only person who is going to come is you", she laughs.

I had already kicked off my wellies before laying down. I was so horny that nothing would stop me now. I wriggled my jeans down, taking my undies with them. Exposing my pussy to the sunlight, and Fiona's admiring gaze. Then she kneels between my open legs, and lowers her mouth onto my cunt. Tasting my wetness, she gently licks around my vulva, avoiding my clit for the moment, inserting her tongue into my open slit. It's different, more gentle than when my man eats me, and no scratchy beard either!

I move my hand down, touching my clit which has swollen, while Fiona probes my opening with her tongue. She gets the idea, gently moves my hand, and moves to my magic spot, circling my clit, sending shivers through my body. She slips a finger inside me. Then two. Slowly massaging my cunt while nibbling and sucking my clit. My breathing becomes faster. "Oh God, Fiona, don't stop, that's fucking amazing. Just keep doing it, don't stop, please. Oh. Oh. OOOHHHH."

My hands move up to my tits, sliding up my jersey, under my bra. My nipples are hard. I pull my jersey over my head, unsnap my bra, and let my tits free. I am totally naked under sunny skies on this beautiful beach, with my friend between my legs eating my cunt. It's a magic moment. I pull on my nipples and squeeze my tits while Fiona works on my lower parts. "I am going to come soon," I whisper. "Keep doing it, don't stop". Now she has three fingers thrusting in and out of me, she is pushing expertly on my g-spot, I can't hold back. My legs lock around her head, as the waves of orgasm rush over me, accompanied by the sound of waves lapping on the beach and the seagulls screeching. "Was it good for you?" She grins as the waves subside and I release her. "You don't have to ask" I reply. "It was fabulous, absolutely fabulous. Kiss me." She moves up, and lets her lips wet with my juices brush mine. The taste is good, a little salty but fresh, I lap around her mouth and chin which is dripping, cleaning my juices from her skin. We embrace, her hands feeling my breasts, hugging each other. She is so gentle, caressing me.

Just then, I hear the dog barking. Some people are coming down the path. We are hidden from view. I quickly get dressed while Fiona gets up and goes down the beach to say hello and keep them occupied. I scramble and pack up the rucksack, and join them on the beach. They are strangers, we exchange pleasantries. After a few minutes, we leave the couple, get Dougal back on his leash and head for the car. "Fiona, that was so intense. I loved it. Thanks for being my friend. Let's go back to my house and have a cup of tea, then I will take care of you. Fair's fair ....."
Dinghies at the dock - copyright Vahri 2006

6 comments:

dirtylittlegirl said...

Such a lovely and deeply arousing post. There's something so special about making love to a woman... thank you xx

Vahri said...

Thank YOU, dirty little girl. I was very aroused when writing it :) I'm thinking about making love to YOU right now. I've added your incredbly hot blog to my favorites.
Vahri

dirtyboy said...

sweet, innocent, passionate and lustful - I liked it - you have me erect and very aroused... now if I could just watch you with DLG, that would be a perfect evening... ;)

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

i thought you liked scratchy beards

Cherrie said...

And of such experiences are bisexual women made.

Change the setting to a suburban bedroom in the U.S., and this is so similar to my first time with a woman, over 30 years ago.

I love sex with men, but I love sex with women just as much!

roddy said...

You write very well, and you really brought this arousing experience to life! (It brought something else to life too...!)

I look forward to dipping into your blog in future.

It's nice to know that we Scots can be as horny as anyone else, despite rumours to the contrary.