Friday, May 19, 2006

Ring, ring.....

I'm driving over the hill to pick up some shopping at the supermarket. It's misty and rainy. My mobile starts ringing. It's my hubby. Yes! At last! I pick it up.

D: "Hello love, how are you?"

Me: "Horny and missing you, you big lug."

D: "I'll be home in a few days. I miss you too."

Me. "I've been masturbating a lot thinking of you."

D. "Where are you now?"

Me. "In the car, driving."

D. "Can you pull over?"

Me. "OK. There's a car park by the viewpoint up ahead"

D. "Pull in so no-one can see you".

Me. "OK, I've stopped".

D. "I'm in my room. Naked."

Me. "Alone?"

D. "Just me and my hard-on. With your naked photo in front of me, you know the one where your legs are spread and you have the dildo in your cunt and you are coming, your eyes wide and mouth open..."

Me. "Good. I'm reclining my seat a bit. Pulling up my skirt. Sliding my panties aside so my fingers can touch my cunt. Holy moley, it's wet."

D. "Touch your clit. Gently. Circle it. Just like it's my tongue".

Me. "Mmmmmm. Yes. Yes. YEEESSS." I am rubbing myself vigorously.

D. "I'm stroking my cock, it's very hard. I am thinking about your mouth on my cock, sucking it, taking it deep in your throat, your tongue swirling around the head."

Me. "Oh God yes, I want to suck you, will you come in my mouth please? I want to taste your cum again."

D. "Stick your fingers deep inside your cunt. Then pull them out and lick them, taste your cunt juice. I am imagining you offering me your fingers"

Me. "Ok my fingers are soaked with my cunt juice, I'm bringing my fingers to your lips."

D. "I am tasting it now. Oh it tastes so good. I want to come in your mouth, stick your finger up my bum please, I'm getting close...."

Me. "Oh you are a nasty boy. Ok I am sticking my fingers in my cunt, getting them nice and wet, now I am circling your arsehole with my wet fingers, pushing my finger in, it's tight, relax babe, let me in. Slowly, you are opening up, my finger is about an inch iside you now. I am sucking your cock and pushing my finger deeper in your bum. I am feeling for your magic spot, pushing on it.... fucking you with my finger. Does that feel good, you nasty boy? More? OK I think I can fit two in, yes, now there are two fingers up your bum, are you enjoying it?"

D. "Oh that feels good, my bum is full, it feels good, keep doing me, keep sucking my cock, oh shit yes, it feels great, don't stop..."

Me. "I'm starting to come, I feel it, come with me, I want you to spurt in my mouth, over my face, on my tits, I want to taste your come... Oooooh I'm coming, yes, oh Christ I am coming.... Come with me....."

Suddenly the mobile phone goes beep beep beep, then ... silence. Bloody hell! The battery died! Poor man, what will he be thinking? Oh well. I continue masturbating, as the waves of my orgasm take over, my fingers furiously plunging in and out of pussy. I feel my juices gushing out as I reach the big release. The car seat has a damp spot. Hope my man had a big finish too. I lay there for a while, recovering. A car passes, the driver glances over briefly, wonder if he can guess what I have been doing? Then I pull my skirt back down with a smile, start the engine and drive on. I'll call him later when I get home and explain....

3 comments:

dirtylittlegirl said...

Oh, how fun and so very delightful to read. There's something to be said for great phone sex, even if the battery dies ;)

dirtyboy said...

I agree, phone sex is a wonderful thing - and such a disgracefully delightful thing indulging in your car - I loved this - rather intensely arousing too...

Vahri said...

Thanks DB and DLG. Your enjoyment of my fantasy is so encouraging. I'm off to the shops now to buy batteries in bulk.

V.