Saturday, June 03, 2006

Early morning quickie...

Beep..beep...beep... The alarm is going off. Oh shit. It's 4am. And my lover is leaving on a business trip. I need some more loving before he goes. I turn off the alarm and slide down under the sheets. I take his soft cock in my mouth. I take it all in, savoring the taste of my dried on pussy juice from last night's session. Slowly I suck on it as I pull my head up, my tongue stroking it, letting it flop out of my mouth. Then I repeat. Several times. Each time I withdraw, I feel a stirring, his cock hardening slowly. My lover moans, he is being woken up by the sensation. Now he is rock hard. I can no longer takes his whole cock in my mouth. I roll his balls gently in my fingers as I suck on him. His moaning is getting louder, I bob faster on his cock. But I don't want him to come yet. I need him inside me. I sit up, pulling the sheets back. His hard cock stands proud, outlined in the moonlight streaming in our window. I crawl up the bed until my cunt is above his erection, and slide down onto it gently. I am very wet and ready, and he slides right in. I drop down until he is all the way inside me. Oh that is good. He has a nice thick, long cock that stretches me open and it reaches all the right places inside me. I start to fuck him, staring into his eyes. His hands are cupping my breasts, his fingers twirling my hard nipples. Slowly I rise and fall, enjoying the heavenly sensations of cock against the walls of my vagina. His hips rise and fall in rhythm with me. I lean back a little so that his cock rubs my g-spot on each stroke. My fucking gets more urgent, I reach down and my fingers run circles around my clit as I ride his hard cock faster. I am getting close. I feel a surge of juices running down inside me, bathing his cock. Now I am pounding him, rocking back and forth on my knees, rubbing my clit hard. I am coming.... My pussy contracts, my thighs start to tremble, blood rushes to my brain as my orgasm takes over. I keep riding him. The contractions of my pussy around his cock as I come bring him to the edge. He groans, I feel his cock spasm inside me as his spunk shoots far into my cunt. I keep fucking him, milking him dry, sucking every last drop of come of out him. I feel his cock soften inside me and get smaller, then it flops out of my slippery cunt. He motions to me, I know what he wants... he wants breakfast... I crawl further up the bed until my pussy is over his head, and push my cunt to his waiting mouth. He laps at the sticky goo which is his spunk mixed with my juices, his tongue snaking into my cunt to reach every drop he can get. I love the feeling of being licked that way, I know I could come again that way. But it's time for him to get up. I roll off him and lay down beside him. We kiss deeply, so I too can taste the fruits of our early morning labor.

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Vahri, that is such a sensual, erotic description of early morning sex! My man often has to rise early to catch a plane, and I so much want to give him this kind of sendoff every time!

It sounds as though you enjoy being eaten as much as I do . . .