Friday, June 09, 2006

Solo Performance

My wealthy friends Bob and Lorna were going abroad on holiday, so they offered me their swanky flat in London for a week to house sit, and look after their dog. I couldn't refuse! They are a kinky pair, and the first thing I found was their toy box sitting on my bed, with a note pinned on it "Dear Vahri, these are all clean and ready for play. Enjoy! Love, Lorna"

I wander through the flat. It's high up and has a great view over the River Thames. Not too different from the flat by the docks in my favorite film "A Fish Called Wanda". When I enter the loft area where the master bedroom is located, I see a large, semi professional video camera set up, pointing to the bed. And there are spotlights in the ceiling... Apparently Bob and Lorna like to film themselves. How exciting! The bed has a leopard cover and black silk sheets. So yummy. There are a stack of remote controls beside the bed, and I pick up one and play with it. The camera starts moving! It has a remotely control tripod and zoom so it can be manipulated by the performers on the bed. Ooooh! The camera is hooked up to a PowerBook which faces the bed, so they can see themselves being filmed. I just have to try it out. I run downstairs and grab the toy box that Lorna had so thoughtfully left for me. I change into some very sexy sheer panties and not much else.

Back upstairs, "on the set", I find an Enya CD and pop it in the stereo. I turn on the spotlights and lay down on the bed. It feels a little weird to be under the bright lights. With the remote controls in hand, I am able to manipulate the camera so that my pussy is in the center of the frame, and I zoom in. OK, "Action"! And then I settle back on the bed, and slowly begin to masturbate, watching my fingers in my panties on the computer screen. I've masturbated in front of a mirror before, but have never seen myself up close and personal like this. I pull my panties aside, exposing my hairy pussy. Perhaps I should have trimmed it first! I am very wet, I can see my juices glistening on the screen. I run my fingers over my clit, making circles, while pinching my nipples with my other hand. I am so excited, I know I'll come quickly. I run my fingers up and down my slit, sliding a finger inside me. A shudder passes through my body, I am amazingly sensitive. Being on camera has got me going. Now I have two fingers inside me, and my other hand caressing my clit. I grab the remote and zoom in tighter. My clit is standing proud and shiny. I zoom out again. I run circles around my clit, rubbing harder as I fuck myself with my fingers. God I'm wet. I feel that familiar sensation, I am close. Watching my fingers spreading my labia so I can see inside. Faster, faster, yes, yes yeeeesssss. I feel my muscles contracting around my fingers, my thighs are trembling, my hips bucking, my clit is electric. I wish you were eating me right now. I need your tongue. I want your cock inside me. I ride the waves of orgasm, slowly caressing myself, watching myself on the screen. That was nice, very nice. But I need more. I remove my panties which are sopping wet.

I look through the toy box beside me. There are so many nice looking toys. Dildos of all sizes and colors. I find a interesting Rosebud butt plug. It's shiny metal with a sparkling jewel on the outside end. I think that will look nice on camera. I put a pillow under my butt and adjust the camera so that my arsehole is visible. I squirt some lube onto the plug, and onto my arsehole, then I start to circle my anus, pushing my finger slowly in, spreading the lube around. My finger slides in easily, I am relaxed, so it's time, I take the Rosebud and slowly push it inside, the smooth metal surface is cold. I feel my anus spread to accommodate it. It's big, but not so big I can't handle it. As the widest section plops past my sphincter, it is pulled inside, only the jeweled handle remains visible. My arse feels pleasantly full. I wiggle it around, watching the sparking jewel twinkle under the spotlights. I've had many objects in my butt, but this is the first time I've actually seen it! I push down and watch the end of the plug move in and out. I am not sure how I would feel with a camera man (or woman) in the room, but this is fun, I can watch myself as I play... I rummage again through the toy box. I decide to stick with the metal theme and find a g-spot dildo with a curved end and three "bloops" (it's called the Njoy Fun Wand and fun it is indeed! The bloops are ideal for anal stimulation on men and women.)
I watch on the screen as the bulbous tip slides inside my cunt. With the butt plug in place and this nice metal toy in hand, I start to fuck myself, pulling the bulb of the dildo forward to push on my g-spot as I move it in and out. Pretty soon I am all worked up again, watching myself, feeling the fabulous sensations as the plug in my butt moves around, rubbing my clit... Mmmm. In, out, slowly, pressing upwards, relaxing, circling my clit... All reflected on the magic movie screen. I'm thinking about you, thinking about your big cock in my arse, having your friend slide his cock into my pussy, being DPed, being totally filled, all the while as my hips girate. I'm going to come again. This time it's a big one, the g-spot stimulation releases a flood of my juices as I start to come, I see it pouring out of my cunt on the screen, leaving a big wet spot on the bed. I fuck myself harder, wiggling my bottom so that the butt plug moves. Oh shit, oh shiiiiiittttt. My fingers pulling on my nipple, my other hand furiously fucking myself with the dildo.... I want your cock in my mouth, I want to taste your cum.... I am cummminnnnggggg. My whole body is shuddering, it's big, it's great, it's brilliant... I see fireworks go off, bang, bang, bang.....

Slowly I start to come down, I relax. I pull the plug out of my bottom, watching the jewel sparkle on the screen. Wow. I'm a movie star. A Solo Performance. Starring Vahri. Only then do I look at the screen and realize that I didn't actually record the scene. The camera was on pause the whole time! Perhaps just as well. Not sure I want my performance circulating on the net like Pamela and Tommy Lee. Some things are best kept private. Maybe next time. In fact I am sure I'll find some interesting video tapes around here somewhere to watch.... I can get on my knees and film my rear end with toys sticking out, then watch it later... Hmmmm. I think I'll leave Bob and Lorna a little performance to watch as a thank you for the fun!

7 comments:

dirtyboy said...

ahhh, if only the camera had worked, and I could have watched you... intensely arousing... you're making me want you...

Aragorn said...

Oh my, almost too much fun to take at once ... lol. Beautiful experiences and a camera is SO on our wish list ... Lovely post !

Cherrie said...

I was so turned on by this description, I was going to send you my E-mail address so I could get the video! What a downer!

But it was a great story, and if my kids ever get out of graduate school maybe we'll have the money for a small indulgence like that camera-and-computer setup . . .

Vahri said...

So glad you all enjoyed this post as much as I had fun doing it!

I am so excited, just checked my stats and saw a big jump in readers - I got Fleshbotted! How brilliant, especially considering I have not been doing this very long! and my pic was used for the thumbnail too! Thank you
Jefferson!

Love vahri

Aragorn said...

Congrats ! Well deserved !

Cherrie said...

I'm glad your writing is being recognized, Vahri! You deserve it . . . you are very talented with a computer. And I'm sure in other ways as well . . .

Anonymous said...

best adult blog http://rigato.blogspot.com