Friday, August 29, 2008

a dear john letter

I recent came across this new blog Dreaming of my Sexy Girlfriend

And as I am a bit of a dreamer myself, I thought I should share. It has some stories that excite me. So I encourage you to visit and tell the author you like his stuff!




Dear John:

I just wanted to write to you and thank you for not having sex with SexyOne for such a long time. Because you left her in an exceedingly horny state. John, I can't believe you could be living under the same roof as this sexpot and not fuck her at least twice a day. I have never had a woman with such a sexual appetite. And her willingness to do anything at all in bed is awesome. The way she sucks my cock is something else. And how appreciative she is when I lick her pussy. She even likes me to lick her asshole, to finger it, my goodness she gets excited. I love the things she wrote to me in emails. Unbelievably bold. Did she ever write stuff life that to you, John? Have you read the blog yet? She even gave me a blow job in the parking lot, she is shameless! We had sex on the beach too... John, do you know I fucked her ass? She just turned over, pointed her ass in the air, and said, "Fuck me in the ass, BC". Just like that. Did you ever try that, John? It was awesome. Her ass is so tight, gripping my cock like a vice, I had a dildo in her pussy too, she was so wet, she left a pool of her juices in the bed. She screamed so loud when she came it scared the crap out of my dog!

So John, thank you. I appreciate what you have done for me. So, please leave the house now. For your own peace of mind. I don't want her screaming and moaning when she comes loudly with my dick in her ass to keep you awake at night.

BC

Reproduced with permission of author.

Read more posts like this at Dreaming of my Sexy Girlfriend

No comments: