Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hot nasty arse fuck

I am horny tonight. Extra horny. My time of the month is approaching, my cunt is wet, and I crave your cock. I don't just want to make love, I want to be fucked. Fucked in the nastiest way. I am sucking your big thick cock like it was the last cock ever. This is not love making, it's raw unadulterated sex. I am deep throating your monster dong, plunging my head down to bury my face in your pubic hair, and suddenly, I know what I want. I withdraw my head just long enough to mumble

"I want you to fuck my arse."

I can tell you are excited. You start thrusting harder into my mouth, pulling my hair, choking me, making me gasp for air. I pull back.

"Don't come in my mouth, save it for my arse."

I lay face down on the bed, my legs spread. There is no doubt that I want it. You are on your knees behind me. I am still wearing my black boy shorts because I know that they really turn you on...

"OK baby, do me nasty and hard, don't hold back, I want you, my arse wants you."

"Stretch my arse with your big thick cock..."


You lean forward and pull my boy shorts aside, exposing my arsehole and cunt, I feel your tongue circling my puckered hole, preparing it for an invasion. I tingle with excitement, it tickles a little, just the touch of your tongue makes me shiver. I love to be tongued in the arse, almost as much as I like sticking my own tongue up my lover's arse! My cunt is leaking juices in anticipation. I slide my hand down so I can finger myself. Your tongue is probing my arsehole now, trying to push that tight ring of muscle open.

"Ooooohh yes, that feels good, I love your tongue, do it, do it, taste my arse!"

Your tongue is circled tight, stabbing my little hole, it feels so fucking lovely. You withdraw, move up the bed and kiss me, to let me share the taste of my nasty arsehole. Our tongues explore each others mouths, and I share the taste, even though I showered and washed my bottom squeaky clean, there is the faint aroma of arsehole. Rather than repelling me, it makes me even hornier. I rub my clit harder, my finger sliding inside my soaking cunt.

"The lube is in the drawer, don't hold back, use plenty, your cock is a log bigger than my little arsehole!"

You reach for it, you are grinning from ear to ear in anticipation of invading my tight passage. My body is tiny in comparison to your hulking, muscular frame, your cock standing proud and hard, it is so thick and long, the thought of it filling my tight arse is unbelievable. You slide my boy shorts over my ass and pull them slowly down my legs. You raise them to your nose and inhale the aroma of my arousal. You smile. You can tell I am yours to do with what you want. And right now, you so want my arse, to fill it with your hard cock. You want it as much as I do.

You reach for a condom. I shake my head, smiling.

"No, I want you bareback. I want to feel your sperm inside me when you come. Don't worry about it. Just don't go in my cunt once you have been up my arse, I don't want a fucking infection..."

You are happy, you hate those things, it takes away half the fun of arse fucking. I feel the lube drizzling on my arsehole, it's cold, it's running down my crack, mixing with the soggy wetness of my cunt, staining the bedsheets. I push two fingers inside me. Your finger is circling my little hole, probing it, easing it open, pushing inside me slowly. My sphincter accepts the signals of lust from my brain and relaxes to allow you in. You finger is long and you probe deep, finger fucking me. I masturbate harder, I want to come, I know that your intruding digit will get me there. You sense my urgency and fuck my little hole harder. Then you withdraw and two fingers invade me, stretching me. Thrusting into my tight hole, I gasp, it hurts, but I want it. I am coming. I rub my clit hard as the waves of my first orgasm wash over me, you feel me trembling, and ease up a little.

"Mmmm yes, that was good. The first of many, I hope!"

Now you are on your knees behind me, positioning your big dick over my arsehole, which is still gaping open from the finger fuck. You squirt some more lube into it, then I feel your cock pushing against me. You are taking it slow, but I can't wait.

"Do it, fuck me, slide your monster cock inside me, fill me up, you big bastard!"

You don't need encouragement, and you push down, forcing eight inches of meat inside my tiny back door, sliding in the well greased entrance like a piston filling a cylinder. I gasp, it fucking hurts, the sudden invasion takes my breath away.

"Whoa big boy, you are ripping me open, steady on!"


You pause, letting me get used to you, enjoying the tight squeeze of my rectum around your cock. Then you start to move, withdrawing your cock almost all the way out, then plunging back into me, your balls slapping my bottom. My cunt is leaking like crazy, as I feel your pole sliding in and out of me, stretching me. You are grunting with each thrust.

"Harder, fuck me harder, bugger me...

I want your come inside me, do it...

Fuck me with that monster cock, you big brute!
"

My words of encouragement have effect, you savagely sodomize me, pulling out then slamming your meat deep inside my arse. I am coming again, as I push two fingers inside me, a flood of juices gushes over them onto the bed sheets, you don't let up, I am screaming, cursing, spasming, this is the big one, as big as they get.

"Holy shit, fuck, damn, do me, do my arse,

fill me with your spunk, you bastard!"


It takes you over the top. You pound me as the tightness of my spasming rectum squeezes you to orgasm, I feel your first jet of sperm spurt inside me, you pump me harder, releasing your next load of thick gooey spunk. You collapse on top of me, breathing hard. Realizing you are crushing my small frame, you roll over on your side, pulling me with you, your softening cock still inside me. It slides out with a plop. I have a nasty thought, and turn around, so I can take your thick soft cock in my mouth, cleaning you, swirling my tongue around it, enjoying the contrasting softness of your mighty organ with its rock hardness of a few minutes ago, savoring the mixture of lube, sperm and arsehole that coats your cock, what a totally nasty thing to do. It seems a fitting way to end this session of unbridled lust.

"Mmmmmm baby, you fucked my arse good, I came so hard! My arse is burning, of course, your big cock did a number on my tiny hole. But I'm not done with you yet ..."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice read. ;-)

woodinhand said...

Hot story!

I have some wood to whittle *wink*

Cherrie said...

That is so fucking horny, Vahri!

I just want to be you, to feel your man's finger stretch my asshole, and then to experience his giant cock stretching it even more . . .

You will share him with me, won't you, dear? I have some nasty ideas of what the two of us could do to him . . .

Vahri said...

Cherrie, I can think of many, many ways we could have fun together with my horny lover boy. A strap-on dildo comes to mind...
V

Cherrie said...

You've been reading my blog, baby! One of us could get behind him and roger his arse (I'll spell it your way, since we will be over there) with the strap-on, while the other sucks him off! Hot!

Gadfly said...

My my ...

You ARE a naughty little lass.

The thought of fucking and smacking your ass while you urge me on in Scots-accented dirty slut speak ... Oh my ...

*dabbing forehead with a handkerchief*

Is anybody else warm? I think the temperature just went up six inches in here.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Outrageous erotica. I'm looking forward to the next anal adventure.

Anonymous said...

gosh thank you.... *spent*

Aragorn said...

Very, very hot. Left me extremely turned on and WANTING to have anal sex asap ...

Anonymous said...

wow, you're amazing... i loove the fact that you are a very anal person... ever thought of other kinks?

eroticouomo
kinkyworshipper@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Vahri and Cherrie, if V's boy toy isn't willing or available, I'd be more than happy to be the filling in your oreo... mmmm!

Lil_Bit said...

Damn! I was so totally into it. I want to get my own assed fuck and soon! However, the ending bleched me a bit.