Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gym encounter leads to a hot work out... part 1

I was in Florida last winter, my hubby was at a conference and took me with him. But he left me to my own devices all day. After laying in the sun for a while, I wandered around the hotel and found it had a great gym high up with a wonderful view over the beach. So I got on an exercise bike by the window and pedaled away, while people watching. A girl joined me on the next bike, she had been using the weight machines and was perspiring, she was pedaling the bike like she was in a race. She smiled at me and I said hi, and we chatted as we worked out. Her name was Vicki, she was at the hotel with her husband Dan, he was on the beach. She told me she had just celebrated her 40th birthday, which surprised me, she was in fantastic shape. Her bum was tight, her legs muscular, and she had big breasts, which appeared to be implants. All the guys in the gym were checking her out. After we finished on the bikes we headed for the changing room. Vicki stripped off her sweaty outfit right in front of me, and stood naked chatting away before heading for the shower. There were no shower stalls, just a row of shower heads, so I sripped off too and joined her, admiring her tight athletic body, her neatly trimmed pussy, her long blonde hair. I asked her about her boob job, she told me her husband was really into boobs and bought them for her recently, she liked the attention from him and other guys. It also helped her in her real estate career, she was able to attract male clients quite easily! "But I miss the feel of my natural breasts," she said wistfully. "Here, no-one else is around, you can feel them if you like." So I did! They were harder than natural breasts, her nipples were large and erect. She cupped my natural, small breasts and said she wished she had my tits. I replied I wished I had her tight buns! She watched me washing my body, my hands running slowly over my pussy as I soaped it up. Then she pulled me close and kissed me while the shower ran over us. "I like you a lot Vahri, why don't you come up to my room, for some girl fun?" she asked. "You are so beautiful and sexy, I'd like that," I replied, smiling at the thought of what fun we could have. Just then another woman came into the shower, giving us a disapproving look, so we left and toweled off, admiring each other's bodies, and dressed quickly.
  A few minutes later we were in her room, kissing, undressing each other. She pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top, taking my nipple in her mouth, slowly swirling around it with her tongue. I have sensitive nipples and moaned with pleasure. I cupped her big boobs in my hands as she tended to mine. "I want to taste you," I said. I wriggled out from under her and moved around so we would be in a 69 position, on our sides, then she flipped me so I was on top of her. She spread her legs so I could get access to her cunt. I could smell her excitement, her juices were leaking out, as I slowly circled her open outer lips with my tongue, tantalizing her, before finally giving her protruding clitoris some attention. Meanwhile, Vicki's tongue was exploring inside my pussy, running up and down my slit. 69 is a hard position, as the pleasure coming from your lower region makes it hard to concentrate on giving your partner pleasure. But as we were both moaning, I think we were both doing OK. Vicki would lick me from my clit all the way to my arsehole, probing my anus with her tongue before sliding back down to my clit. "Yes, do it, stick your tongue in my arsehole" I mumbled through her pussy. I was thrusting my pussy in her face, and at the same time tonguing her and nibbling on her clit. Vicki was using her fingers to stimulate me more, she had two fingers deep inside me, searching for my G-spot. "Yes, there, don't stop, keep doing it" I cried, momentarily coming up for air and enjoying her skillful tonguing. I was getting close, breathing harder, she could tell, she wet a finger in my slick cunt and circled my anus. "Yes, please, do it, stick it in, oh God, this is so great, don't stop" I begged. I felt her finger slowly push into my anus, as she continued tonguing my clit. The sensations caused me to lose track of what I was doing, I stopped eating Vicki's cunt and just allowed myself to drift in heaven. "I'm sorry, love, it's too good, I can't concentrate on you!" I apologized. Vicki mumbled something and kept on eating m. I could feel more pressure on my arsehole, as she managed to get two fingers inside me, then started fucking my arse with her fingers. That was it for m, I started to cum, "ooooooooooohhhhhh, don't stop, uh, uh, uh, shit, yes, harder, fuck my arse, keep going... wow!" My thighs clenched around her head as a powerful orgasm washed over me, I was panting. I released the pressure on Vicki's head and rolled over onto my back, grinning at this beautiful sexy girl who had just made me cum so hard.
   Just then, I heard someone clapping. "Looks like we got some company", said Vicki. I turned, startled, in the direction she was looking, and saw a man wearing wet swim trunks standing watching us, grinning from ear to ear. Vicki smiled at him and said, "Let me introduce my husband, Dan. Dan, this is Vahri, we met at the gym and decided to finish our work out up here. How long have you been watching us, loverboy?" "Long enough to see you girls enjoying yourselves, I got out of the pool and came up to take a shower. Can I join you two?"
From the bulge in his swim trunks, it looked like Dan was packing some serious meat. His tanned body was trim and sexy. Vicki looked at me and I nodded enthusiastically. I chuckled, "Vicki, I was going to ask you if you had a dildo, but now we can have the real thing!

To be continued....


For part II of this story, click here

3 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

Welcome to Florida. You never know what kind of fum you will find in paradise

Cherrie said...

Oh, yes! Please, please continue. And I want an application to join that gym club . . .

Aragorn said...

Oh continue ... This story left me hot and 'bothered' ... Nice ! So easy to lose concentration when mutually licking and sucking, in particular with a little anal play ... Mmmm.