Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Xmess to one and all....

I'll be honest. Christmas is not my favorite time of year. All this rushing around, pressure to buy gifts so friends and family will not be disappointed, crowded lines... yes I am a last minute shopper, even with all the resources of the Internet available I still fail to get it done. It's a mess, a merry Xmess! And then I am grumpy. I could use some good sex today but does not look like it is going to happen. Oh well. I hope you, my dear my readers, have a good Christmas and share joy with friends and family.

Vahri

3 comments:

dirtylittlegirl said...

I'm a bit of a grinch myself - nothing wrong with that ;) I hope you had a lovely holiday all the same. Happy New Year!

Cherrie said...

I missed this post earlier, but I hope that despite your distaste for the holidays you had a reasonably good time. Best wishes for 2007!

Aragorn said...

Happy New Year dear. Some nice new stories I see ... yummy ! - A