Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Under Tighnabruaich pier....

This is a special post for DirtyBoy Roger. He said in an interview that one of his biggest turn ons is to have a girl go down on him... and to have sex outdoors with the risk of being caught! So this one is for you, Roger.

We are walking by the water at Tighnabruaich, an idyllic village in the west of Scotland. Summer is finally here and the temperature is pleasant. It's a moonlit night, the waves are lapping on the shore. You stop and kiss me. Our tongues mesh. I am horny. Very horny. My pussy is wet. I want you. Now. I can't wait. We have reached the old wooden pier. The tide is out. I break away and run down onto the rocky beach and under the pier. You follow me. The smell of seaweed is strong. We move back into the shadows. Again, we embrace, kissing deeply. Your arms encircle me. Your hands cup my breasts, feeling my nipples harden through the thin fabric, then wander across my bottom, feeling my curves through my thin summer dress. I am so horny. My hand runs down your shirt, over your jeans, till I feel your cock through the material. I rub it, feeling the bulge grow larger. "I want you. Now. In my mouth. I want to taste your cock. I am so fuckin' horny. I want you to come in my mouth so I can taste your sperm.", I whisper. You grin with anticipation. I drop to my knees, undo your belt and zipper, pulling your jeans down to your knees. You are not wearing underwear, you naughty boy. Your cock and balls are revealed, your dick already half erect. Your penis is not circumcised, the foreskin is still covering the head. I take it in my mouth, your penis grows harder, the foreskin retracts, I run my tongue along the underside, around the sensitive head. It tastes sweaty, manly. I slide more of you into my mouth, holding the base of your cock with my fingers, playing with your balls, running my fingers through the thick curls of hair. You are moaning softly, appreciatively. Your hands now on my hair, pulling me to you. I feel your cock hitting the back of my throat, then withdrawing. My lips are on your body now, buried in your thick pubic hair. Your hands gently pull my head back and forth as you fuck my face, the rhythm getting faster. My hand moves under my dress. I'm pulling aside my panties, dipping a finger in my pussy, feeling the wetness. I'm rubbing my clit as my mouth services your cock. You fill my mouth with your hardness. I breathe through my nose. Now I have two fingers inside of me, my god I am wet. You are fucking my mouth more urgently now. I rub my clit harder, faster as I suck your cock. My other hand is playing with that sensitive area behind your balls, my finger occasionally brushing your puckered anus. I feel a shiver go through you as I touch it. I look up, your expression of near ecstasy tells me you are close to coming, your breathing is faster, and I suck you deep into my mouth. I have three fingers inside my cunt. I want to taste your come. Now. I jam my finger in your arsehole, pressing hard. You start to come, the first spurt hits the back of my throat, I swallow some, then another spurt fills my mouth. Your hands release my hair. I keep sucking, I want every last drop of your come. I frig myself hard, my mouth full of come, my knees raw from the rocks. You drop to your knees and kiss me. As your tongue reaches into my mouth and tastes your sperm, I reach my own orgasm, my legs trembling. I sink back on my haunches, exhausted. Suddenly we hear footsteps above us. Someone is on the pier. A flashlight shines through the gaps in the boards. Our secret tryst has been discovered. I hear a voice giggle "Looks like a couple going at it. Check out the show!" We don't want to be identified. Quickly you stand up, pulling up your pants. I jump up too, pull down my dress, and we run off along the shore into the shadows of the night, our passion satisfied.

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

What could make a furtive nocturnal blowjob more hot than doing it under the pier, with the possibility of being caught?

I can't think of anything!

Sizzling stuff, Vahri!

dirtylittlegirl said...

I love how descriptive you are. I think you could bring any man to his knees like that ;)

dirtyboy said...

simply gorgeous, and I'm blushing at the dedication... so delicious, thankyou xx

stephen said...

Doesn't take long to all worked up reading this. Not bad Highlander!
I was in your country last July It was Like a breath of fresh air.I loved Oban And Edinburgh was fantastic. (Jimmy's Scottish Night was super.